Seminarians’ musings and reflections on their seminary formation journey.
The Official e-Newsletter of the Holy Apostles Senior Seminary.
The annual memorabilia of the Holy Apostles Senior Seminary alumni-priests and seminarians.
- An Encounter with Jesus At The WellI was hesitant to enter a seminary because I knew that I had committed many sins. It overwhelmed to the point that I do not want to enter the seminary anymore because I might hear a lot of bad comments…
- Nothing Beats a Humble Heart“Nothing beats a humble heart.” This was the constant reminder of my father to me, especially when I was still engaged in the world of politics. I often enjoyed the perks and privileges associated with the public office I held….
- When Covid Strikes HomeCovid-19 may have taken away family celebrations and gatherings, but it has also given us more reasons to celebrate life. It may have generated fear and anxiety but it has also given us courage and a firmer grip in our faith in God.
- Grace Upon Grace Amidst the PandemicNo pandemic can hinder us from giving ourselves to be formed and so the formative journey of the seminarians must go on. After a shortened academic year laden with many struggles and uncertainties, we were able to get through the academic year through the sustenance of God’s grace.
- A Good and Faithful StewardA good and faithful steward – this is how one HASS seminarian remembers and honors the life and ministry of Msgr. Vengco.
- An Offering that Leads to Perfect JoyReflection on the 30-day Ignatian Silent Retreat
Priesthood? It is never too late to heed the call to the priesthood. Take the risk for God’s call! Discern with us.
The Vocation Director
Holy Apostles Senior Seminary
San Carlos Pastoral Formation Complex,
EDSA Guadalupe Viejo,
Makati City, Philippines
(632) 8899-8855 loc. 400
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Enter your email address to subscribe and receive notifications of new posts.